Nurture: The care and attention given to someone or something that is growing or developing; something that nourishes.
Being human is not always easy. We humans are constantly in a state of change and development. In life, we cannot choose “the hand we are dealt” or how our brains process information. We can’t choose the thoughts that show-up in our minds or if we are wired for anxiety. Simply, we do not get to choose our nature. There is hope for us because we can choose how we nurture ourselves. We can choose to make time to thoughtfully explore our feelings and sensations.
I am guessing something drew you to this page. Perhaps you are searching for solutions to a stressful lifestyle? Or perhaps you are a parent concerned about the anxiety you see your child deal with daily? Now that you are here, ask yourself, “What changes am I seeking in my life (or my family’s life)?” In sessions with me, you will have time to prioritize what matters to you the most and to mindfully make changes. My job is to provide you with the care and attention you need to do this powerful work. Together we can create meaningful change.
If you are seeking a space where you can give care and attention to what matters to you in your life, I can help.
- Do you (or your child) suffer from anxiety or OCD?
- Do you have concerns about your own or your child’s eating habits? Body image?
- Is perfectionsim interfering with your ability to follow your dreams? Is it impacting school or work?
- Are you and your partner about to become new parents? Do you need support on what to expect after baby arrives? Or has baby arrived and you have found your connection to your partner is suffering?
- Are you a parent in need of coaching on how to support your child through anxiety or depression?